- Skip to Menu
- Skip to Content
- Skip to Footer
PhD courses attended
- 2012: one-week PhD Summer School, organised by the Escola d’Estiu de Doctorat: Traductologia, Estudis Interculturals i Àsia Oriental (Department of Translation and Interpreting) at the Autonomous University of Barcelona (Spain).
- 2012: three-day seminar on project management for EU funded projects, at the IT centre of the University of Macerata.
- 2012: seminar on "Translating the silver screen", on the occasion of the second edition of Unifestival, organised by the University of Macerata.
- 2012: course on "Practical Analysis for the professionalisation of teachers", held by Prof. Marguerite Altet (University of Nantes, France), at the Faculty of Education at the University of Macerata.
- 2012: course on English for Academic Purposes, "Oral skills for lecturers and presentations in English", held by Proff. Martin Harper, Elena Di Giovanni and Federico Gaspari, at the language centre of the University of Macerata.
- 2012: one-week course on scientific writing and research, called "Enhancing research productivity through streamlined processes", held by Prof. Ricardo Pietrobon (Duke University, USA), at the University of Macerata.
Previous courses attended
- 2011: Training course for audio describers, organised by the language centre of the University of Macerata.
- 2011: course on English for Academic Purposes, held by Proff. Elena Di Giovanni (University of Macerata) and Pablo Romero Fresco (Roehampton University, UK), at the language centre of the University of Macerata.
- 2010: Respeaking course, about the theory and practice of respeaking. Held by Juan Martínez (Swiss television) at LUSPIO University, organised by Sub-Ti Ltd.
- 2010: Respeaking course, about the theory and practice of respeaking. Held by Prof. Pablo Romero Fresco (Roehampton University, UK) at Deluxe Digital Studios Digititles s.r.l. former headquarters in Florence, Italy.
- 2009: 3rd International Summer School in Screen Translation, organised by the Advanced School of Modern Languages for Interpreters and Translators at Forlì (University of Bologna).
Conferences attended as participant
- 26-28 March 2014 - International conference "INATRA", Bydgoszcz (Poland).
- 25-27 September 2013 - International conference "Media for All 5", Dubrovnik (Croatia).
- 12-13 July 2013 - International conference "Subtitling: A collective approach", Nottingham (United Kingdom).
- 4-5 April 2013 - Seminar "Male lingue, mauvaises langues, bad tongues and languages", Macerata (Italy).
- 21-23 November 2012 – International conference “9th Languages & The Media 2012”, Berlin (Germany).
- 14-15 September 2012 – International conference “The Languages of Films”, Pavia (Italy).
- 13-14 September 2012 – International conference “Subtitles and Language Learning”, Pavia (Italy).
- 7 September 2012 – 8th Digital Cinema Forum, entitled “Talks on Media Accessibility in the Digital Era: Making Cinema, Television and Media accessibile”, Venice (Italy).
- 29 June 2012 – "3rd International Symposium for Young Researchers in Translation, Interpreting, Intercultural Studies and East Asian Studies", Barcelona (Spain).
- 24 February 2012 – "12th AITLA international conference", Macerata (Italy).
Conference and seminar organisation
- March-May 2012: "Accessible television in Italy: considerations and proposals", organised in Florence (Italy) by Sub-Ti Access s.r.l. with the support of the University of Macerata and the Fondazione Sistema Toscana.
Other academic activities
- 2012-onwards: help in the translation of materials and website maintenance for the AMAC Master's programme (Master course in Accessibility to the Media, Arts and Culture), currently at its first edition, organised by the University of Macerata.
- EndNote X7: for bibliography management
- Scrivener: for thesis writing
- MAXQDA 10: for qualitative and mixed-methods research
- SPSS 21: for statistical analysis
- SAS Enterprise Guide: for statistical analysis
- GraphPad Prism 5: for statistical analysis